About ALLEY TO THE VALLEY transportation:
- Leave your car at Norton-Thompson Park in downtown Seneca.
- Free CATBus transportation from Norton-Thompson Park to Clemson beginning two hours before the game, departing every 30 minutes, until game time.
- The CATBus will transport you from Seneca to Snow Field (Y Beach) in Clemson, where you will transfer to a Clemson University shuttle to be dropped off at a university-designated spot for the game.
- Return trips to Seneca will begin 30 minutes after the official end of the game. Shuttles will run every 30 minutes and will be available for 1-1/2 hours after the official end of the football game.
- Please be aware: If you miss the last bus from Clemson to Seneca, you will be responsible for making your own transportation arrangements back to Seneca.
- NO COOLERS ON THE CATBUS. Follow the Clemson University Clear Bag Policy for guidance for what you will be allowed to carry.
- You will not be allowed to leave any items on the CATBus while you are at the game.
FREE RV SPOTS
Added bonus of ALLEY TO THE VALLEY!
During Clemson HOME games there will be 30 free RV spots at Gignilliat Field in Seneca. You may arrive on Wednesday and stay through Sunday 2:00 pm after the game.
RV RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Call City of Seneca Recreation Department 864-885-2709 to reserve RV spots.