Lakeside Lodge Clemson, SC
This new luxury Lakeside Lodge condo resort is a game-changer for Clemson fans!
Top-of-the-line amenities include five event spaces, various hotel room options, views of Death Valley Stadium, on-site restaurant, pool, miniature football field, and more. This is an ideal location for game weekends. You can spend the day enjoying your favorite sports or boating around Lake Hartwell. Then head to Lakeside Lodge to gather around the fire pit, splash around in the pool, enjoy dinner, drinks and rest at this convenient location afterward.
Summer is on its way out – just like their Grand Opening deal.
Take advantage by August 31 and get 10% off your entire reservation! Use the code GRAND10 when you book your room.
Micro room with king bed
- Resort room with king bed
- Studio with kitchen and king bed
- Resort room with two queen beds
- Studio with kitchen and two queen beds
- 1 bedroom suite with kitchen and king bed
- 2 bedroom suite with kitchen
- 3 bedroom suite with kitchen
- Private Dining Room
- Can seat 16 guests
- Intimate setting for rehearsal dinners, small business meetings, etc.
- Lakeside Ballroom
- Can accommodate 80 seated or 120 for cocktail parties or classroom-style event
- Good for anniversary parties, showers, milestone birthdays or formal seated dinners
- Outdoor Gazebo
- Romantic location with a view of the lake
- Good for small wedding ceremonies or seated dinners for 24 people
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Stage on lawn accommodates 60 people
- Good for musical performances or outdoor weddings
- Activity Field
- The standout event locale is a miniaturized replica of the Clemson Tigers football field
- Can seat 300 people or 400 standing for hors-d’oeuvres
- A fantastic venue for Clemson-themed weddings, reunions, Greek events, or tailgate crowds
Traditions on the Lake is the on-site restaurant at Lakeside Lodge Clemson.
You can sit indoors or outside on the large patio that has great views of Lake Hartwell.
Wednesday through Sunday
11:00AM – 9:00PM.