Historic Ballenger House
Circa 1925, a designated site on the South Carolina National Heritage Corridor. Located in historic downtown Seneca, the house was the residence of the Ballenger family until 1980. It was deeded to the Seneca Woman’s Club to honor three family members who belonged to the philanthropic “Once a Week Club” that originated in 1896 and still meets today. Historic Ballenger House is an ideal venue for weddings, receptions, meetings, showers, parties and reunions.